Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Oh Tuesday, We Meet Again!

Tuesday seems to be my default day for posting my weekly spread!  It will hopefully only be a few more weeks and I'll be able to get these done on Sundays (fingers crossed)...For now, here is next week!


There are a lot of checklists and not as many fun stickers as I want,  but I have an insane amount of work to get done around the house and I need the space.  I can't wait to start using my Erin Condren Life Planner - there's just SO MUCH MORE SPACE!!  I may go back and add some more stickers when the week is done, but I'm trying to finish out this year without buying too many more stickers (are there too many stickers??) - but it is $2 Tuesday somewhere 🤔...

Here is last weeks spread completed!  I will admit that I needed to backfill the weekend, but I don't feel too guilty about it.  I have decided that even though I like working in pencil it's just too hard to read!  The entire red ombre checklist is completed but it looks empty 😒.  So starting next week I'll be trying out pens!



Happy Planning!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment